The foundation for the Arch Addicts® Beauty brand and products began with our founder, brow artist and Licensed AP Esthetician, Angela Lutz. An exceptionally talented esthetician, Angela’s 21-year quest for perfection and ethical character has earned her a loyal clientèle that includes local celebrities. Her extensive, advanced education allows her to expertly perform skin treatments with confident skill and she always delivers a brow that is artistically pristine.
Angela opened her own studio and launched Angela Lutz Aesthetics in 2014. Angela also created and launched Arch Addicts® that same year and continues to transform the eyebrow industry and community by providing education, artist support, and cruelty-free products to salons and spas across the country and in Canada.
From celebrities to professionals, Angela has created a sanctuary where clients can slow down, be themselves, and rediscover their natural beauty. Her obsession with customer service and her extensive beauty expertise have made her one of the most-sought after aestheticians in the Twin Cities. Angela believes that a great skin care regimen should suit your individual needs and improve skin damage, rejuvenate skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
As a master esthetician and owner of Arch Addict® brow cosmetics, Angela has been recognized within the Twin Cities for her expertise and leadership within the beauty industry. She continues to study and refine her skills and is a life-long learner dedicated to constantly perfecting her artistry and mastering new techniques.
- 2001 Scot Lewis School of Esthiology
- 2002 Minnesota State Board Certified Licensed Esthetician
- 2004 Microdermabrasion Certified
- 2005 and 2013 Phytomer Institute Training – Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2009 Obagi Medical Advanced Peel Certified
- 2011 Biomedic Micropeel Certified
- 2011 Dermaplaning Certified
- 2012 Skinceuticals Clinical Procedures and Integrated Skincare
- 2014 LED,Laser and Broadband Light Safety Training/Minneapolis Plastic Surgery Dr.Richard Tholen MD, FACS
- 2014 Minnesota State Board Esthetician Salon Manager License
- 2014-Present Owner Angela Lutz Aesthetics
- 2014-2020 Arch Addicts® Owner and Educator
- 2018 Face Reality Certified Acne Specialist
- 2018 Vie Advanced Training – Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2018 Celluma LED Light Therapy Training
- 2018-Present Licensed Advanced Practice Esthetician Salon Manager
- 2020- Advanced Medical Esthetics Training with Dr. Pezhman Roohani
- 2020 SkinPen, VI Peel Certified
- 2020-Present Arch Addicts® Beauty by Angela Lutz Owner and Educator
- Member of Associated Skin Care Professionals (2014-present)
- International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conferences – New York, Las Vegas , Chicago, Orlando
- Face and Body Spa Expo
- 2015 Brow Bar Guide – Angela Lutz Aesthetics (Mpls St Paul Magazine)
- 2015 Best of Beauty – Arch Addicts® (Mpls St Paul Magazine)
- 2015 Podcast with Lori Crete: Sharing the Love of the Brow Industry
- 2016 Must Have Beauty Products – Arch Addicts® Brow Pencil and Highlighter (Mpls St Paul Magazine)
- 2016 Luxurious Salon Services $50 or Less – Angela Lutz Aesthetics (Southwest Metro Magazine)
- 2017 Unwrap Flawless Brows at Blend – Blend Brow and Skin (Southwest Metro Magazine)
- Honored to be asked to be a part of training the spa staff at the Mayo clinic before it opened in 2014.
- 2019 Q&A with Angela Lutz of Arch Addicts®(Minnesota Monthly)
- 2020 Angela Lutz's Expert Advice for Achieving Your Best At-Home Eyebrows (Artful Living Magazine)
- 2020 The Pros and Products Shaping the Local Brow Industry(Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine)
- 2021 Ask the Expert (Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine)
- 2021 Twin Cities Live Segment-Eyebrow Talk with Arch Addicts®
From Angela's experience as an esthetician came the Arch Addicts® product line – inspired by a desire to enhance the natural beauty and balance of the face. It is fueled by the opportunity to create a look that is natural, vibrant, and youthful. We are addicted... to designing the perfect arch and creating products that will feed your addiction as well. Every detail is explored and refined and that with these products in your hands, your creative spirit can be revealed.
"Perfectly sculpted eyebrows make a major statement by framing your face, accenting your eyes and balancing your features. Full, bold, natural, expertly crafted eyebrows are always flattering and make you look younger. Clothes tailor to your shape, eyebrows tailor your face." ~Angela Lutz
Thank you for engaging in the Arch Addicts® Beauty experience.