Summer is here, and it’s the perfect time to switch up your skincare! A few tips to help you get ready...
- Throw away all expired makeup and skincare products. Yes, it might be painful to get rid of some of your favorites, but if it looks old, toss it! Quality product chemistry and formulations are essential, but even the best products won't last forever, and you don't want to use products with bacteria build-up.
- Clean and sanitize all of your products. 70% isopropyl alcohol is an excellent tool for keeping your products clean and protecting against unwanted viruses and bacteria – a simple mist or wipe, and it will evaporate away quickly.
- Refresh your skincare regimen with light and fresh skincare and makeup products. Especially in the summer, you want to make sure to be using products that are light and allow your skin to breathe. Replace whatever you threw away in Step 1 with new products, and you’ll be ready for a fantastic summer!
Summer must-haves include:
- Hyaluronic Acid - Keeps skin hydrated and supple while also reducing the appearance of wrinkles. We love Vie's Dimension Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate for optimal hydration and strengthening your skin!
- Vitamin C - Helps treat uneven skin tone and fine lines by producing collagen and elastin, preventing premature aging in the skin. Revision Skincare's C+ Correcting Complex 30% and Obagi's Medical Professional-C Serum 15% deliver next-generation versions of Vitamin C that complement one another, correcting existing damage and defending your skin for the future.
- SPF - Protects the skin by blocking the sun’s UVB rays, helping prevent sunburn and ultimately skin cancer. Whether you prefer a matte, mineral, physical, or tinted SPF, our Obagi Medical Line has anything you want and everything you need for ultimate sun protection.
- One Last Favorite... Obagi's Retivance® Skin Rejuvenating Complex with Vitamin C and Vitamin E helps improve skin texture and keeps those fine lines away.
Now you're ready for summer! Remember, don't forget your hat and sunglasses, and remember SPF is your BFF😎...
Protect your skin, protect your beauty, protect your life.